Wakefield Post News Feed

Featured Post By Aerial Services

Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla

To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....

Most Watched Video

Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Game Of Thrones Themes - Alex Greg Violin Cover by Alex Greg

Game Of Thrones Themes - Alex Greg Violin Cover by Alex Greg

https://vimeo.com/333263160

Dear friends, I am very inspired by the fact that I want to bring to your attention the work that we worked on for 2.5 months. I will tell you honestly that I was not a fan of this movie until the end of 2018, but then, after watching 7 seasons in six weeks, my wife and I were very impressed and decided to take more than one theme (it is known to everyone), but 2 more themes which inspired me the most. Tell me what you liked or did not like in the video? And guess what are the topics that I used for my version?

Uploaded 2019-04-30T06:00:39.000Z Wakefield TV Installers

No comments:

Post a Comment