Wakefield Post News Feed

Featured Post By Aerial Services

Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla

To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....

Most Watched Video

Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Magic Happens (new Payroll Procedures) by One Tree Community Services

Magic Happens (new Payroll Procedures) by One Tree Community Services

https://vimeo.com/333492319

Deb (our lovely payroll officer) and I have spent some time revising how we do the payroll. We've developed a new policy, some procedures and forms. We've also tried to make the process simpler and more consistent across the organisation. A video is included in this blog for you to watch about the new process. It goes for about ten minutes. It was our first attempt at doing a video as a way to communicate new processes. Deb was going to do it with me but was sick on the day. So it's just me. I'm not going to watch it (I don't want to embarrass myself) but unfortunately you will need to. I apologise in advance for any silliness and I hope it is helpful.

Uploaded 2019-05-01T05:44:17.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment