Wakefield Post News Feed

Featured Post By Aerial Services

Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla

To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....

Most Watched Video

Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield

Monday 31 August 2020

I’ve been a teacher for over 20 years but I am scared of going back to school



As the new term draws closer I feel incredibly apprehensive about returning to school. Don’t get me wrong, I love my job as a secondary school teacher, I love what I do every day in the classroom; it’s all I have ever known, for over 20 years.

from Pocket https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/31/teacher-scared-going-back-school-13197674/
via TV Aerial Installers Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment