Wakefield Post News Feed

Featured Post By Aerial Services

Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla

To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....

Most Watched Video

Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Character and Identity (UFP550) Screen test trial 2 my initial experimentation by Aimee Davies

Character and Identity (UFP550) Screen test trial 2 my initial experimentation by Aimee Davies

https://vimeo.com/473241599

My chosen film genre is Sci-Cyberpunk and I have chosen my character archetype which is a male Hero/Warrior. I envision my interpretation of this character to fit the typical masculine stereotypes of being tough, confident, and a bit rough and ready He does the right thing but also has an edge to him Disclaimer: The music playing in the background is not my own. It is original music called "The Next Screen (Bonus)" By Jeff Russo and Jordan Gange. Russo, J. and Gange, J., 2018. The Next Screen (Bonus). [Online (Spotify)] Lakeshore Records.

Uploaded 2020-10-29T00:00:22.000Z Wakefield TV Installers

No comments:

Post a Comment