Wakefield Post News Feed

Featured Post By Aerial Services

Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla

To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....

Most Watched Video

Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield

Monday 25 January 2021

"Cherish the Moment!" 1/24/21 Misty Creek Community Church by Bruce Duff

"Cherish the Moment!" 1/24/21 Misty Creek Community Church by Bruce Duff

https://vimeo.com/504598032

In Matthew 1:14-20 we find Jesus walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” At once they left their nets and followed him. If that is not an opportunity, I do not know what is. “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” If the disciples ever had an opportunity to cherish the moment this is it. Cherish this moment when the Messiah, the Savior of the world, offered you the greatest opportunity on earth: “Come, follow me, and I will send you out to fish for people.” And I want you to pay special attention to this opportunity because Christ is offering you the same opportunity today.You have a responsibility to live for something beyond your own desires. You can be part of healing the world and bringing the kingdom of God on earth. God’s love created this world. God’s love saved this world. God’s love is recreating this world. And yes, sharing God’s love can make a world of difference. That is what Jesus came to show us. That is what he called the disciples to do. That is what he calls us to do. If you say yes, you will be able to look back at this day and say, “Cherish this moment. Cherish this moment when I became an ambassador of hope. Cherish this moment when my life changed from being goal-oriented to being purpose-driven. And cherish this moment when I had the opportunity to share good news of the kingdom of God.” And I guarantee that you will cherish this moment with joy. Grace and Peace, Stephen

Uploaded 2021-01-25T23:50:33.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment