Wakefield Post News Feed

Featured Post By Aerial Services

Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla

To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....

Most Watched Video

Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield

Wednesday 6 January 2021

I am a mediamonk by Kevin Rooi

I am a mediamonk by Kevin Rooi

https://vimeo.com/497803044

After 2 years of job hunting from graduation, 70 applications letters, 30 rejections, talking to mentors, creative / art directors in the Netherlands, international for feedback, career advice, 30 interviews reactions like "your too passionate, too much into concept, too illustration, too design" and the most bais one you can get "were don't see you’re a fit for our team" Barely getting by these 2 years staying motivated, freelancing with different clients, on different projects, owning my skills, and getting client experience. Then the quarantine hit, during this, I joined an online portfolio event last minute where I meet Sebastiaan Scheer from Mediamonks, he gave me some great tips and advice about my work then months pass, one day I get a text from him to do an interview with him and the lead designer Frank Gouwy to show my work, I guess he was impressed and you never guess what happened next !! Now I can share with you the big news starting September I will be working for my dream company Mediamonks as a rookie designer!! I'm a MediaMonks I would like to thank Sebatiaan and Frank for seeing the potential in me, I really appreciate and ready to give it my all !!

Uploaded 2021-01-06T23:49:10.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment