Wakefield Post News Feed

Featured Post By Aerial Services

Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla

To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....

Most Watched Video

Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield

Monday 22 February 2021

Black Athletes Overturn Racism Barriers by Zeus Leyva

Black Athletes Overturn Racism Barriers by Zeus Leyva

https://vimeo.com/515543322

Celebrating the efforts of Black athletes in overturning racism barriers in sports. I produced this feature which aired on live tv for the Best Damp Sports Show Period. A concept I pitched to the executives which I received the green light and big budget to produce. Working inside the 20th Century Fox Studios I had access to incredible resources. A vintage newspaper facility where I can make any newspaper I could dream of, a library of the historic Movie Tone News reels (played during intros at movies theaters 1928-63), a superb PR team and show bookers, access to sport legends, athletes and celebrities.

Uploaded 2021-02-23T01:09:38.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment