Wakefield Post News Feed

Featured Post By Aerial Services

Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla

To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....

Most Watched Video

Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield

Sunday 4 April 2021

"Come Awake" by Morgan Holmes by gatherasheville

"Come Awake" by Morgan Holmes by gatherasheville

https://vimeo.com/532962563

"I have come to bring good news to the poor, to bind up the broken-hearted, bring freedom to the captive, proclaim the favor of the Lord. I have come to give a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of sadness, a garment of praise instead of heaviness. I have come that you might live, standing in fields of grace, full of joy, shouting your praise. I have come that you might come awake. It is time to live again! Where are you? What are you holding? Open your hands to me, let me see every shattered piece. Release all your clinging to, let’s set it free. Where are you hurting? Show me every buried dream. Let’s go back to the moment you lost the part of you I breathed into. Let’s see the places you think the light can’t get to. Who are you hearing? Who told you fear was your portion? Who told you to carry that burden? Who gave you those names you’ve been answering to? Oh come awake. You are not broken, you are not behind, you are not forgotten—-you are mine. You cannot settle here, you were never meant to stay. What happened cannot own you, what hurt you cannot have you. The pressure has been lifted, you were never meant to hold it. You have a light shining in that jar of clay. You were a vessel of awe and wonder long before the lies came and laid claim. Take my hand, and step out of that grave. Oh come awake. It is time to live again! Tell your soul to sing, tell your heart rejoice. This is your breakthrough. Strength and joy are my dwelling place, and I chose to dwell in you. Swing wide you gates before me. Break apart you walls within. The dam has been broken, rivers of life are flowing, and I am bursting in! This is your waking moment. This is where everything changed. This is where you hear me calling you by name. There is so much more than your sight can show you. So let it go, lay it all down here. Every disappointment, every place that’s barren. From the mountain to the desertland, It is not coming, it is here. Let your heart receive. You may have sown in tears, but it is joy that you will reap. I have come that you might live, so let’s get on with the living! Come awake. It is time to live again!"

Uploaded 2021-04-04T23:25:41.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment