Wakefield Post News Feed

Featured Post By Aerial Services

Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla

To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....

Most Watched Video

Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield

Thursday, 22 August 2019

I Am The 1% by Thomas—Go Greater Good

I Am The 1% by Thomas—Go Greater Good

https://vimeo.com/355447169

+ SAVE SOKHINA: https://fundraise.fistulafoundation.org/ggg + Read the footnotes* here: https://gogreatergood.com/news/i-am-the-1-percent/ If you make $34,000, you are in the (global) 1%. After learning this, I needed to research it like crazy. I also needed to exercise some humility, so I moved to the woods for the week, and donated my paycheck to the (global) 99%. Watch the video to see how it all turned out. Music info: Firebrand by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100830 Artist: http://incompetech.com/ There's Probably No Time by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Source: http://chriszabriskie.com/uvp/ Artist: http://chriszabriskie.com/

Uploaded 2019-08-23T00:02:24.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment