I'M FREE by monirom s.
https://vimeo.com/476952675
It started with a question from my sister that turned into an unfinished letter. Six hours later, it had morphed into this video. Simple in its execution, the sweat equity was spent in the aggregation and sequencing of images. It's for my friends on Facebook (you know who you are) who had difficulty coping with all the crap that 2020 kept dumping on us — and used the platform to vent. The death of a loved one, surgery, the specter (and reality) of unemployment, loss of savings, and the inability to understand how this could get any better anytime soon. . My guitar-playing, more musically astute friends will ask, "Dude. Why Jon Secada?" As someone who owns all of Rick Astley's albums unapologetically, I answer, "Why not Jon Secada?" Sure, I could have teed up Lenon's "Imagine" or The Beatles' "Here Comes the Sun" — but you would have dinged me for being too obvious. Besides, it spoke to me. Despite the win, I'm not gloating. I'm only sharing the feeling I had when I heard the news. And if only for one weekend, I think it's OK to join those pictured in this video in celebration. Then we can move on and do the hard work of healing a nation. . In the words of a man who has a job much harder than mine, "With full hearts and steady hands, with faith in America and in each other, with a love of country — and a thirst for justice — let us be the nation that we know we can be. A nation united. A nation strengthened. A nation healed. The United States of America." . The images remain the copyright of their respective owners, the artists, and photographers on the scene. . The single is "I'm Free." Performance: Jon Secada Songwriters: Jon Secada / Miguel Morejon Universal Music Publishing Group
Uploaded 2020-11-08T23:20:04.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakefield
TV Aerial & Satellites Wakefield cover all areas of Wakefield for TV aerial installations, aerial fitting, aerial repairs and aerial services. We can also supply and install alternative digital television systems, such as Freeview, Freesat and Sky Digital TV in the Wakefield area. digital aerial Same day Wakefield digital aerial installation.
Wakefield Post News Feed
Featured Post By Aerial Services
Man avoids rain puddle by pressing button and summoning his Tesla
To avoid a rather sizable puddle of rainwater, a Reddit user employed a helpful piece of Tesla technology, the "Summon" feature....
Most Watched Video
-
CityNewsInterview.f4v by Sheldon Fernandez https://vimeo.com/655630907 Uploaded 2021-12-11T11:43:35.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakef...
-
Cebolla News by El Nuevo Diario https://vimeo.com/656078756 Uploaded 2021-12-13T10:59:33.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakefield
-
KCBS All News 106.9Fm 740Am Logo by India https://vimeo.com/655632207 Uploaded 2021-12-11T11:52:15.000Z Aerials and Satellites Wakefi...
-
Great Joy by LHCCHOG https://vimeo.com/656068294 The angel brought good news that would bring Great Joy to All. Watch and find out why....
-
km_Channel ID (2015) _ Astro World News_480p by Astro Aqilfans https://vimeo.com/656065469 Uploaded 2021-12-13T10:14:10.000Z Aerials ...
Trending On TV Aerials Wakefield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment